Saturday, March 09, 2013

Don't know how

I'm in the doghouse again. She who shall not be named blasted me two days in a row, both times while I was on the phone with parents. No clue why, either. This came out of nowhere. There's nothing to do but stay out of her way. After the second encounter, I just went outside (on a cold day) and walked abit till I didn't feel so much like quitting and going home to cry. Made for along day, though, since it happened before 11 in the morning, and there were 4 classes still to be taught before dismissal.
My working conditions are your child's learning conditions. If there is an administrator making teachers miserable (not just unhappy, but absolutely miserable), don't you think that affects the students? Don't you think this person is treating them the same way?

No comments: